deliver, remove & recycle
- Our Deliver, Remove and Recycle service takes your old mattress off your hands to recycle it while we deliver your new one. Reducing waste = everyone’s happy.
- This service is only available on mattresses and cannot be used on bed frames. Currently, we can’t offer the service to some parts of the UK, so if it’s not showing up as an option at checkout then the service is not available in your area. Sorry about that.
- You can select this service by choosing a delivery date that includes mattress removal at checkout. This service costs £50.
- This service and cost cannot be amended after purchase unless your whole order is cancelled.
- If you added the Deliver, Remove and Recycle service to your order, we’ll deliver with a 2-man courier which includes delivery and collection from a room of your choice. If you’re in a block of flats, your courier can’t come higher than the 2nd floor of the building unless there’s a lift (sorry).
- Your courier will remove the same amount of mattresses that are delivered, so if you order 2 mattresses and choose mattress removal at checkout, they’ll collect 2 mattresses. If you order 3 and select mattress removal, they’ll collect 3. And so on…
- Don’t worry about bagging up your old mattress or dragging it down the stairs - your courier will take care of that.
- We don't recommend leaving your old mattress outside as your courier might refuse to collect it and eve won't refund the collection fee. That's because any damage to the mattress outside can leave it unsafe for handling.
- We’ll pop you an email the day before delivery to say your order is on its way. Your courier will then give you a 2 hour time slot on the morning of the delivery so that you have a rough idea of when they’ll turn up.