You can indeed. Simply unzip the top panel of your topper cover, check the washing instructions and bung it in the wash to get it squeaky clean. Best not wash the bottom part of your topper cover as it will shrink (and this isn’t covered by your warranty).
Articles in this section
- how to set up the mattress once it’s arrived?
- which way up does the mattress go?
- when can I start sleeping on my new mattress?
- do I have to use a mattress protector?
- do I need to use a sheet with your mattresses?
- do I need to turn my mattress?
- I'm moving house, how do I move / store my mattress?
- how can I clean the mattress?
- can I wash the mattress cover?
- can I buy a replacement cover?