The sleep away range is only made for use indoors. And the reason for this is a simple one: as we use the same great materials as we do in our regular bedding, that means the sleep away range isn’t suitable for use outdoors and the foam in the mattress could get damaged. So no camping or al fresco kipping, we’re afraid.
Articles in this section
- will a topper make my mattress softer?
- can I use the topper on any type of mattress?
- which way up does the topper go?
- how firm is the pillow?
- how thick is the pillow?
- how deep are your mattress protectors?
- is your mattress protector waterproof?
- bed frames assembly instructions
- what is the maximum weight that the bed frame can support?
- how long does it take to assemble an eve bed frame?