The maximum weight that our bed frames can take is 220 kg (or 485 lbs if you’re the imperial type). This includes the weight of your mattress.
Articles in this section
- will a topper make my mattress softer?
- can I use the topper on any type of mattress?
- which way up does the topper go?
- how firm is the pillow?
- how thick is the pillow?
- how deep are your mattress protectors?
- is your mattress protector waterproof?
- bed frames assembly instructions
- what is the maximum weight that the bed frame can support?
- how long does it take to assemble an eve bed frame?