You’ll receive an order confirmation with everything you need to know. Items you ordered, delivery details, payment confirmation, what we like for breakfast (ok, the last one might not be true). Once your order has left our warehouse, we’ll send you an email with tracking details. As soon as the carrier is ready to deliver your order, they’ll get in touch with you directly to confirm your delivery date.
Articles in this section
- what happens after I place my order?
- I haven’t received my order confirmation email
- I haven't received my shipping information yet
- I would like to find out where my order is?
- I've only received part of my order, where is the rest?
- my delivery date has passed
- I’ve ordered the wrong size/product
- I’ve received the wrong product
- I’ve received the wrong size
- my parcel arrived damaged