Most of our duvets are washable at 40 degrees. But we’d always recommend checking the care label just in case. For the best results, you’ll need a really big drum on your washing machine. Or you could leave it to the laundry professionals.
Articles in this section
- how to set up the mattress once it’s arrived?
- which way up does the mattress go?
- when can I start sleeping on my new mattress?
- do I have to use a mattress protector?
- do I need to use a sheet with your mattresses?
- do I need to turn my mattress?
- I'm moving house, how do I move / store my mattress?
- how can I clean the mattress?
- can I wash the mattress cover?
- can I buy a replacement cover?