Your topper comes with handy straps that can be used to roll it up and store it. We don’t recommend keeping it stored for long periods of time, though. A bit like most of us, it enjoys a nice stretch and a lay down.
Articles in this section
- how to set up the mattress once it’s arrived?
- which way up does the mattress go?
- when can I start sleeping on my new mattress?
- do I have to use a mattress protector?
- do I need to use a sheet with your mattresses?
- do I need to turn my mattress?
- I'm moving house, how do I move / store my mattress?
- how can I clean the mattress?
- can I wash the mattress cover?
- can I buy a replacement cover?