A bit like our eggs in the morning, all eve mattresses should be slept on sunny side up. We’ve made it easy for you by stitching in a yellow eve label on the side that should be facing up (except on the lighter foam or lighter hybrid mattresses, where the label is on the bottom side). If in doubt, simply make sure the handles are face down on your bed frame.
Articles in this section
- how to set up the mattress once it’s arrived?
- which way up does the mattress go?
- when can I start sleeping on my new mattress?
- do I have to use a mattress protector?
- do I need to use a sheet with your mattresses?
- do I need to turn my mattress?
- I'm moving house, how do I move / store my mattress?
- how can I clean the mattress?
- can I wash the mattress cover?
- can I buy a replacement cover?