Nope. You’ll receive an email or text from your courier the day before or on the day of delivery to let you know when to expect your eve goodies (along with any other useful nuggets of info).
Articles in this section
- I would like to buy now and receive delivery later
- what happens if I am not home when the delivery is attempted?
- what delivery services do you offer?
- what are your standard delivery terms?
- what are your nominated delivery service terms?
- what are your Deliver, Remove & Recycle service terms?
- do you offer delivery to the room of choice?
- will you unpack my mattress?
- what are the current lead times?
- how much does delivery cost?