We don’t recommend using the topper on a mattress that has dips or an uneven surface as the topper adapts to the shape of a mattress and might dip in the places where the holes are. Not a great experience if you ask us.
Articles in this section
- will a topper make my mattress softer?
- can I use the topper on any type of mattress?
- which way up does the topper go?
- how firm is the pillow?
- how thick is the pillow?
- how deep are your mattress protectors?
- is your mattress protector waterproof?
- bed frames assembly instructions
- what is the maximum weight that the bed frame can support?
- how long does it take to assemble an eve bed frame?