You can do. But using any mattress on the floor means there’ll be poor ventilation compared to a bed frame. So we recommend propping yours on its side every so often to let it breathe. Or, sticking a ventilating layer like a blanket under your mattress can help. Ventilation is key to keeping your mattress happy and healthy.
Articles in this section
- does the mattress come in a box?
- how big is the mattress box? what’s the overall weight?
- how long can the mattress stay in the box?
- why is there no paperwork in the mattress box?
- where can I try the mattress before buying?
- how long should it take to get used to a new mattress?
- what safety certifications do your mattresses have?
- what's the spring count of your hybrid mattresses?
- is there a weight limit on your mattresses?
- are your mattresses suitable for people with back pain?