Yep, you can use a divan bed base. We recommend choosing a firm sprung edge or solid top divan. Each has its own benefits: the sprung edge divan is long-lasting and has a softer, more responsive base which is great if you like a nice bouncy feel. Whereas a solid top divan is top value for money but gives you a firmer base made from hardboard. We’d actually recommend a slatted bed frame over a divan bed base as these allow your mattress to breathe better.
Articles in this section
- does the mattress come in a box?
- how big is the mattress box? what’s the overall weight?
- how long can the mattress stay in the box?
- why is there no paperwork in the mattress box?
- where can I try the mattress before buying?
- how long should it take to get used to a new mattress?
- what safety certifications do your mattresses have?
- what's the spring count of your hybrid mattresses?
- is there a weight limit on your mattresses?
- are your mattresses suitable for people with back pain?