We want you and your eve mattress to be happily ever after. So we don’t recommend using yours on an adjustable bed frame. You’ll still get all of the lovely jubbly comfy benefits of your mattress, but there’s a chance that the adjustable bed frame might damage the foam or the shape of your mattress.
Articles in this section
- does the mattress come in a box?
- how big is the mattress box? what’s the overall weight?
- how long can the mattress stay in the box?
- why is there no paperwork in the mattress box?
- where can I try the mattress before buying?
- how long should it take to get used to a new mattress?
- what safety certifications do your mattresses have?
- what's the spring count of your hybrid mattresses?
- is there a weight limit on your mattresses?
- are your mattresses suitable for people with back pain?