After doing tests on our mattresses, we discovered that they can support individual sleepers up to 20 stone (or 130 kg). As we haven’t done tests on sleepers above this weight, we can only recommend our mattresses up to the 20 stone limit.
Articles in this section
- does the mattress come in a box?
- how big is the mattress box? what’s the overall weight?
- how long can the mattress stay in the box?
- why is there no paperwork in the mattress box?
- where can I try the mattress before buying?
- how long should it take to get used to a new mattress?
- what safety certifications do your mattresses have?
- what's the spring count of your hybrid mattresses?
- is there a weight limit on your mattresses?
- are your mattresses suitable for people with back pain?