It’s as simple as it sounds. All of our mattresses come with a 100 night trial (except the cot mattress which is 30 days) which means you can take 100 nights to decide if it’s a match made in heaven. And if it’s not, all you have to do is start a return by contacting our Customer Experience team and we’ll take care of the rest. No questions asked. Don’t worry about getting your mattress back into its original box as we’ll organise a carrier to come and collect the mattress from a room of your choice. And once it’s returned back to our warehouse, we’ll sort out your refund. It’s that easy.
Articles in this section
- does your mattress come with a 100 days trial?
- how does the 100 days trial work?
- I’m thinking of returning my eve mattress, what’s the next step?
- would I be able to get the mattress back in the box?
- do I have to pay for the return?
- do I need to keep any of the boxes?
- does the cot mattress come with the trial?
- does the topper come with the trial?
- does the pillow come with the trial?
- do the sleep away products come with the trial?