You can indeed. This is the best kind of bed frame for letting your mattress breathe. We recommend that the gaps are evenly spaced and don’t exceed 7.5 cm. Any gaps wider than this won’t support your mattress in all the right ways and this will void your warranty. If you’re choosing between wooden slats and box springs, wooden slats will give you a nice medium firm feel which will compliment the feel of your eve mattress. Whereas box springs might create a softer feel.
Articles in this section
- does the mattress come in a box?
- how big is the mattress box? what’s the overall weight?
- how long can the mattress stay in the box?
- why is there no paperwork in the mattress box?
- where can I try the mattress before buying?
- how long should it take to get used to a new mattress?
- what safety certifications do your mattresses have?
- what's the spring count of your hybrid mattresses?
- is there a weight limit on your mattresses?
- are your mattresses suitable for people with back pain?